Questions? We've Got You.
Oh my filthy friend, so much more than you ever imagined! Crud Cloth is great for the following things (and hundreds more!):
- Clean your face & body, or your kid's, after getting filthy and there is no shower or sink
- Cool down after a workout
- Clean your outdoor gear (bike, canoe, tent, etc.)
- Freshen up after a hard day of work and before a night out
- Clean your dog (select scents only)
- Clean your yoga mat
- Clean your hands after a successful hunt or catch
- Clean the interior of your car
- Clean your golf clubs
- Clean up after a long flight
2. How do I use Crud Cloth?
Super simple: Smack, Squish, Tear, Scrub. Use what's left to clean your gear, car, boat, whatever... Don't be afraid to really wallop the package to pop the inner soap pod. You won't pop the outer bag. I dare you. Oh, and don't be a dope and open the outer bag before smacking it. If you do, carefully tear open the inner soap pod and pour onto the washcloth inside the bag.
3. What should I do with my Crud Cloth when I'm done with it?
- Stuff it back in its reclosable bag to take it home
- Wash it and using it again as a washcloth or rag
- Compost it. 100% cotton and natural soap will biodegrade
- Throw it away (after all, hasn't your Crud Cloth worked hard enough already?)
- 100% cotton terrycloth towel
- Cleanser: Coco Glucoside (made from plants)
- Therapeutic grade essential oils
Technically, the answer is yes. Our packaging is considered a #7 plastic "Other" and can be recycled anywhere that accepts #7 plastics that also accepts plastic bags. However, please be aware that not every recycling center will accept plastic bags even if they accept #7 plastics, so check with yours first. In the meantime, we are searching for bioplastic bags to have a smaller environmental footprint.
6. Why should I buy Crud Cloth vs a wipe?
- It will only take 1 Crud Cloth to clean your filthy self vs multiple baby or adult wipes
- Lightly infused soap and essential oil will leave you feeling fresh and clean without residue
- Terry cloth absorbs sweat and picks up dirt whereas a wipe just pushes both around
- Multiple scent choices to fit your mood and cleansing needs
- Crud Cloth is incredibly versatile, durable and reusable
The new and improved design keeps the dry washcloth separate from the wet soap pod. That way, it will stay fresh indefinitely. However, for best results, use Crud Cloth within 1 year of the manufacturing date that's printed on the back label. They will probably last longer, but we can't account for all the possible scenarios for how Crud Cloth will be stored.
Once you've popped a Crud Cloth, it's best to use it within 24hrs so that it's a fresh as possible.
Yes. Freezing a Crud Cloth is fine. You won't be able to pop it until it thaws again, but it will be totally fine.
10. Why Crud Cloth?
- Do you like looking and smelling filthy at a bar after a ride? Ummm.. No.
- Do you value the interior of your car? Ummm... Yes.
- Do you like tracking mud into your house? No.
- Do you value simple, natural products? Yes!
- Do you like keeping your nice bath towels clean? Yes.
Crud Cloth knew you'd say that... We think the two of you will go great together!